Quick Update
Well, as I have not really updated this blog in almost one year, I'm thinking it's about time to call it quits. A good friend told me that boring blogs are pointless. So in heeding his advice, I'm going to instead concentrate on helping to contribute to "The Magical World of Honeybear" blog. This is a much more amusing conquest; it can be located through the link on this page.
And really what it comes down to is: was anyone even reading this?! It doesn't matter I guess, considering this was a selfish pursuit for my own satisfaction.
Before I forget, Honeybear wants to add that he looks forward to your support for his blog, and that he's excited about sharing his trip to the zoo with all of you [coming soon]....Stay tuned...

1 Comments:
Hey girlie! I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog...and it's good! You've got some great stories to tell (the french fries in the toilet is my favorite) and I'm sure you've got a whole lot more. Keep it up chickie...it's fun to see what's new with you :) Love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home