Cranial Pudding

*What's inside my head*

1.12.2006

And now, for your reading pleasure...this post.

Well, well... it has been a while since the last time I posted, my deepest apologies to those who actually read it, all five of you:)

In any case, I figured this was long overdue, and I actually had the energy to do it, so I figured, hey, why not? I'm pretty sure Honey Bear has more posts than I do, and he just started his a couple of months ago... yeesh.

I am once again back at school after enjoying a relaxing holiday at home, and having a great time with Ken for New Years. I've started to work at Tany's Jewellery again, and it's really nice to have as a change of pace. It's kinda sad really, I've got seniority over all the girls that work there. Counting back, I've essentially worked for that family on-and-off for about 4 years. You need jewellery? a watch? You just come and see me... I can always get you the friend of Tara's discount. And if you have any questions about diamonds, I'm your girl. Speaking of, as I am the most amazing sales girl ever, I won a free Gucci watch up to $1800 from selling the most Gucci watches. And seriously, I never win anything, so this just takes the cake:) You can see a picture of the one I'm getting here: http://www.watchesonnet.com/Gucci/Ladies/5505/YA055512.asp?id_partner=1

And as stated in my previous post, I have great roommates, er, make that roommate, as two of the girls moved out (one back to Quebec, the other wanted to try out west-rez (bad mistake!)). So now I've got my own bathroom, plus tons of cupboard, fridge and freezer space.. YAY!

Honestly, I'm feeling really blessed right now. God has done a lot of great things in my life, and has put amazing people in my life as well. I couldn't really be more content with my life. Seeing as right now my schedule isn't hectic and crazy, I'm hoping things will stay that way when I'm in my final year of school next year. I know I'll be busy, and have way more stress, but with God, all things are possible!

And that dear friends, brings this post to an end, but fear not, for I'm sure there will be more cranial pudding to come.

~Fin~ (insert clown flipping pancake here) <-- if you don't get it, don't worry about it

1 Comments:

At 7:54 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you coming to visit me? Me and the bunnies are working on a song-and-dance routine for when you come back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home