The first edition
I am so unbelievably tired! All I want to do is go and soak in the tub. I bought an amazing bath bomb a couple weeks ago, and it's calling my name. I can't believe how stressed I am. So many assignments, papers, charting... Then after my finals I'm working retail for the few days before Christmas. It'll be so nice to just relax (hopefully) over the holidays.
I love Christmas songs...especially "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" (knock on wood--Calgary has enough snow for right now). Have you noticed how my thoughts go from one thing to the next? That's the effect of having cranial pudding instead of brains. Like I have said in my "About me", I'm hoping that by posting my thoughts, I might be able to figure out the complexities of my life... the things that cause me stress that I obsess over. Am I OCD?ADHD? The things student nurses love to do is self-diagnose. I swear, the pain in my big toe is gout!
Anyhoo, I must be off in search for some candy...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home