I really oughta buy groceries
So I went to go get some candy from the vending machine, only to realize that there were about 4 other people in the room. Now I know this may sound silly, but I just couldn't decide quickly what I wanted to buy. Chips? Chocolate? It was really bugging me that I couldn't make up my mind and that I felt like these people were noticing how long I was taking. Dumb! How narcissistic am I? Thinking that people are actually watching me.. they're just doing their laundry anyways.
So I got some chips, because I figured they would fill me up more than a chocolate bar. I would eat normal food, but I need to get some groceries. Of course I could make this really yummy dish I bought the ingredients for (about a week ago), but my roommates have used all my pots, so I'm kinda irritated that I can't make it. Do you actually think I'm going to do their dishes? Nuh uh. Think I'm going to go and use one of my precious laundry loonies to go and get some chocolate or sugar or pop. I've got a craving, but I can't figure out what the heck it is. That's bugging me; I think my blood sugar must be low or something.

1 Comments:
Hey girl, I must commend you on your snack of choice...those potato chips will definitely help meet your recommended serving of fruit/veggies for the day ;)
On the other hand, that chocolate bar coulda helped to raise that low blood sugar of yours; but hey- now you know what you can have for supper!
Love ya Tara *^-^*
Post a Comment
<< Home